Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6, 2014, UPDATE: Election over, now what?

      I gave it a break for a month before the election. My state representatives would be preoccupied with getting elected, so I didn't bother them. Now, what do I do? Shall I continue to press for a constitutional resolution to my $1500.00 fines for hanging a flier on a private bulletin board? I do have time to be a pest, and it doesn't require a lot of money to educate my state representatives. So, yes. I will press on. I really want our state and federal constitutions upheld. Plus, it is quite amusing to make them squirm.
   The only way things will get better is when people demand that they get better. The government employees prefer that their unconstitutional action remain under the radar and uncontested. Screw them! They need to learn how to be good neighbors who do their civic duty to uphold our Supreme Law of the Land. They need to get a grip on reality and stop with the kindergarten con games... And gee whiz! Who would have thunk all of the conning, and bullying, and outright lies would come from our neighbors who are OUR government employees?
   This blog is not finished. Idiocy is on display and it needs to called out. Please continue to check back for UPDATES...

No comments:

Post a Comment