Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 11, 2015, UPDATE: The Maze of Proper Procedure...

   I have waited until now to UPDATE this blog because I wanted to do it after I got my COMPLAINT officially acknowledged and filed within the system. That has not occurred yet. I followed up my certified return receipt mailing to the US District Court with many phone calls. One lady was forthcoming and trying to pass on my COMPLAINT to the US ATTORNEY Mike Ormsby because it is proper procedure for the US Attorney to initiate COMPLAINTS with the court. It is not normal for citizens to initiate complaints. I wonder if there is a written procedure for citizens to initiate CRIMINAL COMPLAINTS which is discouraged by government employees because they do not want the public to be able to enforce the US Code against out of control government employees? You know, the "establishment" wants to maintain their control of all the procedures, rather than open up the process to the general public whom they are supposed to be serving under the direction and constraints of our Supreme Laws of the Land.
    I remailed a signed copy of my complaint directly to the US Attorney Mike Ormsby via certified return receipt. I had to do this because his office would not return my phone calls. Seems these people do not want to address my concerns. Perhaps this blog scares them away. If they are doing the right thing, why should they be afraid of this blog? They should not be afraid of it. They should embrace it and uphold and defend our Supreme Laws of the Land. That is where a clear and courageous conscience comes from, but people of weak character do not have the courage to make waves within their corrupt system. That is the fact, and the only correct assumption I can make after failing to make contact with someone who is reviewing my COMPLAINT in the US Attorney's Office.
    I will continue my efforts. Will the government employees continue to embarrass themselves? I hope not. I hope that they overcome their fear and disdain for our state and federal constitutions. I really hope they find the courage to openly discuss the issues with me and work with me to correct out of control government employees. All of this mess can probably be found at its root to be the fault of a single idiot bureaucrat or government paid lawyer who wrongly assumed administrative law applied to the general public in a fashion that violated our Bill of Rights. Once they got away with their misapplication of administrative law, they continued to defend it by putting objectors like me through their burdensome bureaucratic maze of nonsense to prevent constitutionalists like me from correcting the abusive policing for profit scheme.
     People of weak character gravitate toward government for their own security. Real statesmen do serve We the People by finding the joy of maintaining the individual rights and liberties pretected in our state and federal constitutions. We shall see who are the real statesmen, and who are weak characters warming chairs in government offices working to protect their own little kingdoms, and protect the little kingdoms of their associates in government. I know about the water cooler culture in government buildings. I used to work for the government. I know how they hunger for accolades and how they pat each other on the back even for doing unconstitutional things "for the good of the people." They love finding excuses for justifying laws and regulations which infringe on our Bill of Rights. Government employees like I was are not welcome around the water coolers in government buildings. In fact, government employees like I was scare the pants off the weak characters who seek accolades to build up their weak self esteem and phony prestige. When I would approach the water cooler in my government job, everyone else would run away from me...  Seems the truth I spoke hurt their self esteem. They didn't like the simple truth...
    Here is a copy of the the cover letter I sent with the copy of my COMPLAINT to the US Attorney's Office:

April 10, 2015

TO: U.S. Attorney Mike Ormsby
United States Attorneys Office
P.O. Box 1494
Spokane, WA 99210-1494
(509) 353-2767

FROM: Russ Hinds
10421 E Jutte Ln
Elk, WA 99009
(509)292-8150

SUBJECT: COMPLAINT seeking enforcement of 18 USC 242 and 241

Mr. Ormsby,
On March 25, 2015, I mailed a complaint to the office of Magistrate John T. Rodgers' office with the intention of getting my complaint officially sworn into the record so that an investigation may be initiated and a grand jury put in place in order to indict the ACCUSED who are cited in my COMPLAINT.
On March 31, 2015, I followed up my certified return receipt mailing with a phone call to the magistrate's office. I was directed to Rene Grogan, who told me that complaints were normally initiated by your office. Mrs. Grogan informed me that she would deliver my COMPLAINT to your office.
On April 3, 2015, I left 3 voicemail messages with your assistant (Arne somebody?), but never received a return phone call.
On April 8, 2015, I contacted your office 2 more times leaving voicemails, and I contacted Rene Grogan again. Rene said that she had indeed delivered my complaint to your office and that she would inquire of its status. She followed up with a phone call informing me that one of the Assistant US Attorneys was investigating my COMPLAINT and that they had been in contact with me. ??? That was incorrect. I still do not have a contact in your office.
Please provide me with a contact person through whom I may be kept informed of the status of my COMPLAINT.
Please let me remind my public servants of the wisdom of our Founding Fathers. Our Founding Fathers understood that it was a joy to maintain individual rights and liberties. They found their joy in protecting those rights and liberties in our state and federal constitutions. They even wrote a Bill of Rights for our U.S. Constitution in order that future government employees may find the joy of maintaining the freedom of the press, the right to bear arms, and the right to a trial by jury of good neighbors.
Unfortunately, I have suffered through over 3 years of arguing with government employees who find some perverted joy in accusing me of being a bad neighbor in order to justify fining me $1500.00 for hanging a flier on a private bulletin board. Good neighbors don't do those things, and good neighbors do not deny their neighbor the right to a trial by jury before taking their constitutionally protected rights, liberties, and property away. Let's you and I be good neighbors and educate these misled and out of control government employees so that they may also find the joy of maintaining individual rights and liberties which have been purchased by the life, limb, and treasure given by those who take an Oath to protect our constitutions from all enemies foreign and domestic. Please contact me so that we may do our civic duty together, and let us not ignore our civic duty.
Sincerely,



COMPLAINT enclosed.

There is no shame in doing your Civic Duty. Hopefully, next week Mike Ormsby will return my call. We shall see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment