Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10, 2015, UPDATE: Went back to Spokane offices of Washington Dept. of Labor and Industries to visit Jeff Martin, Revenue Agent.

    On Friday, January 9, I paid a visit to the WDLI office in Spokane hoping to speak with Jeff Martin, Revenue Agent. Rather than having a sit down discussion of my supposed "Account," Jeff came out of his office to speak with me at the Receptionist counter. This was where I had the conversation with his partner in crime on December 30. I thought Jeff being named as my contact on the "Account Statement" would require a more thorough discussion and explanation in his office, or a small conference room. That did not occur. I take that to mean that I am not wanted in their offices. I am to be gotten rid of as quickly as possible. Last week, I understood being kept at the counter because the other revenue agent was not listed as my contact, but Jeff preferring to keep the meeting minimal and out of his office shows that he would prefer to stay out of my dispute with WDLI. His own words verify that,"Your account statement says that you owe zero. I have not been given any duty to collect on the account. Your account is still in appeal according to the statement. I am not involved."
    When Jeff came out, I introduced myself and informed Jeff that I wanted to show him that I am a human being, and I also wanted to see if he was a human desiring to be a good neighbor who does his civic duty to uphold our Supreme Law of the Land. Jeff said, "Yeah, it is good to be able to put a face to those we are corresponding with." Jeff was a nice enough fellow, but he seemed to be a little uncomfortable. I hope he realized that I did not put him in an uncomfortable position, his superiors did that. But, Jeff displayed no government employee arrogance, as is common with many government employees.
     I asked Jeff what he had found out would be the next thing WDLI is going to do to me. He had said on the phone before Christmas that he would find out and get get back to me. Obviously, he never called me back. Jeff said that my citations were still in appeal. He doesn't know what will happen until my case comes out of appeal and is given to him with instructions. He is stalling and pushing responsibility off of himself and up the chain of command. This is common practice for government employees. They always dodge responsibility as quickly as possible. We have seen this throughout my blog. They blame the statute, the legislature, their job, but no government employee wants to stick their neck out and take a stand on upholding our state and federal constitutions.
    I told Jeff that I am there because it is my desire to have these citations resolved according to our Supreme Law of the Land. I said that I don't want my citations put in a never-never land on the bottom of a stack of files somewhere. If it is buried and kept buried, it will never be resolved according to our state and federal constitutions. Resolving issues according to our constitutions by striking down the unconstitutional citations or a trial by a jury of good neighbors is the last thing WDLI employees at the top want. Everything they have done, which is recorded in this blog, proves that they do not want any discussion or consideration of our state and federal constitutions. Divert, delay, and dodge are standard procedure for government employees. Every person minding his own business and attempting to scratch out a living needs to know what to expect when they get ensnared in the government's web of accusations and procedures...
    I told Jeff that he needs to know what is going on so that he can stand up to his superiors according to our Supreme Law of the Land. "Jeff, I was told in my appeal hearing that I could not paint a windowsill for a neighbor without first having a contractor's license. They said I could get a shovel and pick up dog poop in the yard, but I couldn't paint a window sill."
   Jeff said, "Yeah, but you could not stick the shovel in the sod and dig up the lawn without having a landscape license."
   WTF?... "Hasn't the pendulum swung way out of bounds? Isn't that crazy? I am trying to educate government employees. That is why I am here and that is why I have a blog. Do you know that a government employee lied to my father over the phone. He claimed to be a client who wanted me to finish remodeling his dad's bedroom..."
    "Yeah, I read your blog.."
     Hallelujah!!! Right on! Then we talked a little more about ethics in government employees and some more about good neighbors upholding our state and federal constitutions. Other people standing and waiting at the receptionist counter got to hear a lot of good stuff! Jeff could not do much more than agree with me. He had read my blog and he knew that I had already gone to the legislature, and my state representative had even filed a "Helping the Local Handyman Bill," so Jeff knew that he could not divert me by saying, "You need to take it up with the legislature." I would have said emphatically in front of everybody, "I did already do that and they are working a getting a handyman bill passed." LOL! I like taking away their diversions!
    This is not the way government is supposed to work... Government today is an assault on the public, and not a public servant. I have been through three years of nonsense. Assaulted by a pack of government employees trying to convince me that I am a bad neighbor who deserves to pay the government employees $1500.00 for hanging a flyer on a private bulletin board. It reminds me of children in daycare trying to be boss over other children in daycare... Or the rich kid clique in high school trying to bully the poor kids in high school. I think some government employees need to grow up and accept the fact that we do have state and federal constitutions which are fought and died for. It is time to put government employees back under the constraints of our constitutions. Perhaps even get rid of about two thirds of the government employees. According to our state constitution, government employees exist to protect and maintain individual rights. It is disgusting to encounter adults acting like children by pretending that they are abiding by our Supreme Law of the Land. I stopped playing "pretend" when I was in elementary school...
    Jeff insisted that he is out of the picture because the Account Statement says zero. I thanked him for his attention and bid goodbye, leaving Jeff to carry on pretending that he is supporting and defending our state and federal constitutions.
   I'll need to update my representatives. The bureaucracies which they have created are creating nightmares for the public whom they are supposed to be serving...  The public are beating their head against bureaucratic walls when the representatives ought to be beating the bureaucracies over the head with with our state and federal constitutions. ...It is a lot easier to run a constitutional government. Out of control government is impossible to manage... Good grief! Get a clue!







No comments:

Post a Comment