Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 20, 2015 UPDATE: Are government employees reading my blog? Correspondence with WDLI Director Joel Sacks.

    First, I did email all of the legislators, who happen to be gathered in Olympia for their 105 day session inventing new laws and other such nonsensical ways to waste the taxpayer's money.  I am sure there is a lot of patting each other on the back over there in Olympia. Imagine the comradery of the legislators, the bureaucrats, and the government lawyers sucking up to each other attempting to get their programs expanded with more taxpayer funding.  There comes a point when enough is enough, but few understand that. They have no concept of small government, like our founding fathers intended.
    Here is what I stated in my email:

Senator/Rep,
You may find an interesting dose of reality in the last three UPDATES to my 
blog:---

 ...BLOG URL...

---I am still trying to get my $1500.00 citations for publishing a list of my 
skills resolved according to our state constitution, --the documents that you 
and many other government employees take an Oath of Office to support. It seems 
many of my good neighbors who work for the gov. do not know what to do with me. 
Perhaps they need your guidance and encouragement to uphold our state and 
federal constitutions. The gov. employees at the lower levels who interface with 
the public pretend to be helpless and uncertain of doing their civic duty to 
uphold our Supreme Laws of the Land which do establish government to protect and 
maintain individual rights, --Article 1, Section 1 of the WA State Constitution.

Thank you for adhering to your Oath and civic duty.
R. Hinds

    I received a few supportive responses from some of the legislators such as this one: 

Thanks for your email and your point of view. I believe too many people are 
forgetting that we have a country and a rule of law. You hang in there stay 
strong! 
Senator (So and so) 

      I am glad there are a few people in the legislature who do see how far out of control government employees are. However, there is not enough unity and common correct understanding of our state and federal constitutions. Truth is, if they did go back to constitutional government, the change would be too drastic and scary for the weak minded. --Trusted and wise leaders with the vision of our founders in the legislature? Nope... It is pretty much each person for himself/herself in the legislature. The unity lies with those who see the government (and themselves) as the savior of We the People. The small government liberty minded legislators do not have the unity nor the ability to articulate the proper role of government to the "government is savior" crowd. That is why government keeps expanding out of control and outside constitutional restraints. We are in dire need of real statesmen for We the People who insist on supporting constitutional government.
    I think I'll make a trip to Olympia... They need to meet me in person. 

     Well, guess what? I got another Account Statement. This one is declaring that I owe $500.00 for the electrical citation and it contains another threat. If I fail to pay it, they will send a private collection agency after me to collect it. Have at it, boys and girls. I can talk straight with the private collection agency, as well. Will the private collection agency fall lockstep behind out of control government employees when given the full truth about their unconstitutional fines? If I were a private collection agency, I would not take the risk. Participating in extortion alongside ignorant government employees who are disregarding our Supreme Law of the Land might open them up for a lawsuit. 
    In order to keep my communication with government employees up to date and in their face, I wrote a letter to the Director of Washington Department of Labor and Industries. He needs to know the facts. Truly, simply adhering to their Oath of Office would be much easier than playing games with me for over 3 years. Here is my letter to Dir. Joel Sacks:

January 19, 2015

TO: Director Joel Sacks
Washington State
Department of Labor & Industries
P.O. Box 44000
Olympia, WA 98504-4000

FROM: Russ Hinds
10421 E. Jutte Ln
Elk, WA 99009

RE: Account Statement.

Dear Joel,
     Please find the enclosed copy of the Account Statement sent to me in order to collect an unconstitutional fine of $500.00.
     After over three years of trying to communicate at a clear and simple 6th grade level in order to remind my public servants of their civic duty to support our state and federal constitutions, you and your department ought to know that the citations and fines issued to me in the course of mindlessly “just doing my job” are unconstitutional and will not be given any consideration by me, Russ Hinds.
      It has become completely obvious that government employees need an education in the history of this great nation and the fact that lives have been given to preserve and protect our constitutions from all enemies foreign and domestic. I wish I could educate government employees on our founding documents and the writings of the Renaissance that inspired their creation, but I don't have space here to do that for you. Here is a quote from a more recent wise individual who did educate himself concerning reality, liberty, and justice. Albert Einstein said, "A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of the truth."
     Indeed, scientists have shown that people will go to absurd lengths – and engage in mental gymnastics – in order to cling to their belief in what those in authority have said. In fact, my Blog, Man Fined $1500.00 for Looking for a Job, has clearly and simply shown the previous statement to be absolutely true. The Blog shows it to be nearly impossible to animate government employees with the ability to think independently from the crowd gathered around the water coolers in government buildings.
    My defense, my arguments, and protests are all based on the factual history of this USA and on the natural rights of man which are protected in our Supreme Law of the Land. I am quite capable of independent thought based in truth, common sense, and common decency and based in OUR civic duty to uphold our state and federal constitutions. Are you capable, or do you prefer to follow the misguided crowd down the road to tyranny?
    The citation, fine, and Account Statement billing me $500.00 are bogus and outside of law. I have not been convicted of a crime by a jury of my good neighbors. Your efforts to collect the fine are lawless acts in a nation founded upon the Rule of Law. Ignoring the Supreme Law of the Land is a lawless act and is still considered treason by those who have given life, limb, and treasure to preserve our Supreme Law of the Land for their posterity.
    Please withdraw your citations and comply with our state and federal Constitutions.

Sincerely,
Russ Hinds 

     Now I need to inform the legislators of this letter. It takes over 2 hours for me to do that through their email system, but it is necessary. When I visit them in person, hopefully they will have some idea of what is going on, and what has been going on for over 3 years. This is certainly not how government is supposed to work... 
    I do hope I get the courtesy of a written response from Dir. Joel Sacks. I'll bet that he doesn't have the courage to respond to me in writing. I'll bet he will prefer to ignore my letter and pretend that I don't exist. He will likely let his subordinates handle it. They will drag it out till the end of time... Simple communication between good neighbors is not supposed to work this way... However, the government employees have marked me as some kind of enemy and threat to their system. They must prevail... 
   Bullshit! They must get in line with our state and federal constitutions! 

Here is the threatening Account Statement:  








No comments:

Post a Comment